Welcome to THE BALANCE PROJECT
The Balance Project is a series of relevant and refreshingly candid interviews with inspiring and accomplished women talking about balance. I’ve always been curious about how women I admire manage the tragically glorified “doing it all” craze. So I asked them. As I suspected, no one really does “it all.” Everyone’s making sacrifices somewhere. And that should make us all feel a little better.
BY THE WAY…
- Looking for THE BALANCE PROJECT, the novel that was inspired by these interviews? It’s here.
- Read about The Balance Project interview series’ second anniversary!
- Here’s a post about how The Balance Project interviews began.
- Check out the articles that have been written about The Balance Project.
- Working Mother is running a series of videos based on The Balance Project interviews.