I can’t believe it’s been two years! 133 interviews later, I’ve learned that everyone is making sacrifices, and that trying to do “it all” is a big fat waste of your valuable time.
Most viewed interviews include actor/producer Reese Witherspoon, Spanx’s Sara Blakely, theSkimm’s Danielle Weisberg and Carly Zakin, Ellevate Network’s COO Kristy Wallace, POPSUGAR’s Lisa Sugar, and bestselling authors Jane Green and Jenna Blum. I’m thrilled that the interviews continue to be cited in major media, and I thank you for your incredible support of this project! This post describes how The Balance Project interview series all began.
These articles/podcasts/videos feature what I’ve learned from doing these interviews and include tips to help you in your personal pursuit of balance:
- POPSUGAR: Tips For a Better-Balanced Holiday Season [tips can be used year-round]
- Fortune: If You Spent a Year Interviewing Women About How They Balanced What Would You Learn?
- MariaShriver.com: 5 Tips on Achieving Work-Life Balance I Learned From Writing a Novel About It
- Writer’s Digest: 4 Tips on Balancing Your Writing Life Vs. Your Personal Life
- Working Mother: The Balance Project Video Series
- Carpool Talk Show: Podcast (Episode #11)
- Working Mother Radio: Better Life, Better Parent (Episode #108)
- Over The Middle: Podcast (Episode #1)
- Working Capital Review: Conversation on Work/Life Balance and Podcast