I am so proud of this novel and its contribution to the conversation about work-life balance. Early reviews have been fantastic, and I’m overwhelmed by the support I’ve received from family and friends. I’d be forever grateful if you would help me spread the word about The Balance Project. Here are a few ideas of ways you can help:
- BUY THE BOOK: Please consider buying a copy (or 10!). The first few days on sale are VERY important for a new book launch like this. It makes a great Mother’s Day or grad gift. Available on Amazon or your local bookstore, including Arcade Books in Rye, NY.
- POST & SHARE: Share news about the book via social media. I’ve included sample tweets and FB posts below. Please tag me when you do so I can thank you.
- REVIEW: If you like the book, please post a review/rating on Amazon and Goodreads. If you don’t like it, please feel free to keep that info to yourself! Reviews are really helpful for new launches.
- ATTEND MY BOOK EVENTS: I’d love to see you there! A list of upcoming events is at the bottom of this page. Please come and bring a friend. I’ll update the info on the Books page of my site.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your support throughout this project, and thank you in advance for whatever you can do to help me. I am forever grateful (and done groveling!).
SOCIAL MEDIA SAMPLES…
Tweet: #TheBalanceProject by @susieschnall is a clever look at the modern woman’s quest to juggle it all http://amzn.to/1FICu1D #womensfiction
Tweet: A page-turner about work life balance, #TheBalanceProject novel by @susieschnall is perfect for #bookclubs http://amzn.to/1FICu1D
FB: The Balance Project by @SusieOrmanSchnall is a page-turner with a great message about work-life balance. Perfect for book clubs, The Balance Project explores the issue that women everywhere struggle with. http://amzn.to/1FICu1D
(all times EDT)
* 4/29: Junior League of Richmond Book & Author Event