I’m so excited to participate in this event all about balance on Tuesday night, June 23.
Here’s the information:
Inspired by Susie Orman Schnall’s new novel, The Balance Project, please join us for a candid, thought provoking discussion on the challenges and rewards of finding a lasting work-life balance, despite demanding professional careers.
- Is work-life balance an illusion? What does it actually mean?
- What adjustments may you need to make to achieve greater balance?
- What role do colleagues or significant others play in helping you achieve balance?
- Is “having it all” overrated?
- Which aspects of “balance” are the most challenging and what to do about it?
To tackle these questions and others, we have assembled a talented panel of women professionals representing a range of viewpoints, experiences and backgrounds.
Be part of this important conversation, share your perspectives, enjoy a cocktail, and receive a copy of The Balance Project novel. This event is sponsored by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Debevoise & Plimpton, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
And what an impressive panel:
For more information or to register for this event, click here.
Hope to see you there!